The Digital Orthodontic College, a subsidiary of Best Orthodontic Seminars and Sessions Pty Ltd (BOSS) has evolved from a local study club to a registered training organisation in Australia as well as the UK.
BOSS aims to help dentists, orthodontists and other dental practitioners develop the ‘Best’ evidence-based orthodontic treatment goals and provide those goals to address the patient’s ‘Concerns’ with the ‘Best’ value, appliances, resources, safety & services.
Our motto is: DO the ‘Best (Right)’ thing to the ‘Best (Right)’ patient at the ‘Best (Right)’ time with most value.
We guarantee to: Increase your Confidence, Competence and Case Acceptance with clear aligners and digital orthodontics.
We believe in: Giving back beyond our industry, via our partnerships with global charities such as Smile Train as well as our reduced fee scholarships.
What Can The BOSS Program Help You With?
Accreditation courses are just a start. BOSS provides ongoing courses, mentorship and digital set up services when using clear aligners. What can you learn with BOSS Orthodontic courses?
- Learn how to diagnose orthodontic problems including airways disorders with confidence
- When to refer to a specialist
- How to handle case-based problems rather than treating to a classification system/cookbook approach
- Case-based problem solving in groups
- Justify treatment decision based on evidence
- Alert for red flags and risk management if undertaking treatment in your setting
- Critical appraisal of existing literature on a variety of orthodontic areas
- Orthodontic treatment in mixed dentition in your setting (maxillary expanders, functional appliances, space maintainers, partial fixed appliances, etc)
- Treat your adult and teen patients with fixed appliances or clear aligners more confidently
- Learn to use multiple systems for orthodontic treatment