BOSS (The Digital Orthodontic College) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 45506) in Australia and UK offering nationally accredited diploma courses in the field of digital orthodontics and clear aligner treatments. If diploma program is not something you are ready to commit to as yet, we also offer an introductory online CPD course for dentists as well as dental therapists in this field. See the comparison table below to help you choose the course that’s right for you and see your practice soar to new heights.
Experience the BOSS training advantage for yourself just like thousands of dentists have done already!
10905NAT Graduate Diploma of Digital Orthodontic Treatments
- Nationally recognised training program for registered dentists and orthodontists in Australia
- Start at anytime
- Learn at your own pace – 12-18 months estimated time to complete the qualiﬁcation.
- Estimated study time online is 7-12 hours per week (50% of this time is spent in your own clinic delivering clear aligner treatments)
- Strong emphasis on starting several clear aligner treatments during the program
- Best suited for comprehensive training in clear aligner treatments and digital orthodontics
- High level of specialist-driven support via 1-1 mentoring sessions as well as regular group coaching sessions
- Suitable for all levels of orthodontic training from beginners to advanced
- Gain knowledge and skill on treating patients of varying ages with clear aligner treatments, from children to adults
- Learn how to treat patients comprehensively with clear aligners and use emerging virtual orthodontic technologies
- 400 hrs CPD and an Australian recognised Graduate Diploma is awarded upon completion of the qualification
Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Orthodontics
- Awarded by EduQual in the UK
- Completion estimated to be within 9-12 months
- Estimated study time online is about 2 hours per week
- Best suited for busy dental practitioners who need a quicker solution to learn and practice digital orthodontics
- Suitable for all levels of orthodontic training from intermediate to advanced
- There is no requirement to start an orthodontic case for this diploma award
- 100 hrs CPD and Postgraduate Diploma (UK) awarded upon completion of the qualification
Advantage CPD Clear Aligner Program
An Introductory online program in clear aligner treatments (for dentists or orthodontists)
- Total flexibility – Start whenever you want. Complete within 6 months.
- Reduced carbon footprint – For the environmentally conscious, by you’ll save valuable time not traveling to this course.
- Fast-track learning – An introductory course guaranteed to provide you with the BOSS training advantage in a short time, while providing you value for money.
- Flexible pathway to diploma program – Move up to a more comprehensive program such as our accredited diplomas with credits and recognition of prior learning.
- Gain CPD points – 30 hrs CPD certificate awarded at completion.
- Add-on optional coaching – Add a 1-1 specialist coaching package to start treating cases during the program, for an additional fee.
Digital Online Orthodontic Treatment Practice Course
For dental therapists and hygienists
- 100% online. Start at anytime.
- No travel required
- Learn how to support the dental practitioner for clear aligner treatments
- An Orthodontist-led program focusing on emerging digital technologies and practice procedures
- Upskill and enhance your scope to work in a digital orthodontic practice with theory and in-office video demonstrations
- 75 hrs CPD awarded at course completion