BOSS Alumni membership is available exclusively to any student who completes any of our current courses and provides invaluable ongoing support after your training.
The Alumni programmes offer you a unique opportunity to continue your learning and development in the world of Digital Orthodontics. Secure group threads and live case discussions with other graduate practitioners encourage you to think laterally when diagnosing and planning treatments. Whilst direct contact with Dr Vandana Katyal allows you to ask specific questions, validate your thinking and prescribe orthodontics with confidence.
- Email newsletters on news, industry offers and upcoming events.
- Complimentary access to case discussion forum with past graduates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You, as the treating dentist are responsible for the final diagnosis and treatment plan and have the final say before approval. It is your medico-legal responsibility to identify & treat your orthodontic patients at a level of competency that is acceptable.
- BOSS will keep all your patient details confidential and will not release such material submitted in any public forum or area, unless permission has been granted or it is de-identified information.
- Your doctor login details for various orthodontic treatment planning portals will be accessed when required and will be securely stored for use during the term of our services.
- No refunds are allowed but an adjusted credit note can be provided for future use.
- To use any of our branding or information on your public profile, our permission must be granted.